Solutions Consultant, SAP Specialist
The Solutions Consultant, SAP Specialist, will perform and demonstrate all of BlackLine’s accounting modules to prospective customers. As an SAP Specialist, you will focus on the value BlackLine adds for SAP clients and will maintain an expertise of BlackLine’s capabilities for SAP clients. The Solutions Consultant will support the sales team and their development of positive and effective relationships with prospective clients and internal departments to ensure prospective client expectations are exceeded. The primary focus of the Solutions Consultant is to facilitate the acquisition of new business.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform needs analysis calls on prospective clients to thoroughly and accurately understand their challenges.
- Deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations of all BlackLine modules based on prospect needs.
- Complete ROI Analysis for prospective clients.
- Assist with completion and review of requests for proposal and information (RFPs and RFIs).
- Maintain relevant expertise with SAP financial software.
- Maintain expertise with the interaction of BlackLine software and SAP software.
- Partner with the Sales team through answering prospect technical, software and accounting questions.
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use.
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist prospective clients with the expanded use of application functionality.
- Serve as a Moderator in the BlackLine Community.
- Educate prospects and clients through webinars, on-site training presentations, and trials.
- Prepare and deliver effective custom demonstrations using prospect data.
- Provide coverage, education, and application expertise by attending client/prospect roundtables, conferences, and other events.
- Meticulously document relevant activities in Salesforce and other tools as assigned.
- Previous experience with SAP Solutions specializing in financial applications
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- Previous enterprise-level experience as a Solutions or Implementations Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration (or equivalent work experience: 4 years +)
- Previous work in an accounting function
Back to top