Senior Systems Engineer
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Ensure 100% availability of the infrastructure that across multiple global sites.
- Monitor and maintain health, performance, and security of all infrastructure components.
- Perform architecture and capacity planning, software and hardware upgrades.
- Script/automate tasks. Maintain and improve efficiency of the infrastructure processes.
- Adhere to the change management and other established processes and procedures.
- Contribute knowledge, skills, and personal qualities to a dedicated team of top engineers solving real-life problems in a bleeding-edge, high-performance, and high-traffic environment.
- Evaluate and analyze systems, performance, issues and metrics in order to provide recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Maintain infrastructure documentation and operational knowledge base.
- Respond to and troubleshoot incidents. Conduct root cause analyses.
- Participate in a scheduled 24/7 on-call rotation for second tier support escalations.
- Ability to manage and drive medium to large projects.
- Mentor other Engineers and Admins.
- 4+ years of experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory and related Microsoft services and applications.
- 4+ years as a domain administrator in a Windows environment with 300+ servers.
- 4+ years of experience with virtualization.
- Expert knowledge of cloud integration platform
- High proficiency with asset management, health management, and event management tools.
- Strong scripting/automation skills (e.g. VB, PowerShell, WMI, Perl)
- Demonstrates proficient critical thinking skills.
- Strong knowledge of networking, OSI layers 1-7, including IPSec and IPv6, clustering, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Ideal candidate is a strong team player, quality conscious, has excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, and is highly self-motivated.
- Expertise in network services and protocols, authentication and encryption techniques.
- Experience supporting end-user facing infrastructure.
- Familiarity with agile processes preferred.
- Mid/High-level Microsoft and Cloud certifications.
- ITIL v3 certifications.
Back to top