Get to Know Us:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing!
At Blackline, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Being a best-in-class SaaS Company, we understand that bringing in new ideas and innovative technology is mission critical. At BlackLine we are always working with new, cutting edge technology that encourages our teams to learn something new and expand their creativity and technical skillset that will accelerate their careers.
Work, Play and Grow at BlackLine!
Make Your Mark:
We are seeking a highly motivated Consolidation System Implementation Consultant to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial systems implementation, particularly in consolidation and reporting solutions. In this role, you will work closely with clients to lead the successful implementation of consolidation systems, ensuring seamless integration and effective utilization to meet their financial reporting needs.
You'll Get To:
- Collaborate with clients to understand their specific consolidation and reporting requirements and translate them into system configuration and customization.
- Lead and manage the end-to-end implementation of consolidation systems, including project scoping, planning, execution, and post-implementation support.
- Configure and customize consolidation software to align with clients' unique business processes and reporting structures.
- Collaborate with technical teams to integrate the consolidation system with relevant data sources, ensuring accurate and timely data flow.
- Conduct thorough testing of the consolidation system to identify and resolve any issues, ensuring a smooth go-live process.
- Provide training and support to clients' teams, ensuring they can effectively utilize the consolidation system for their reporting needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for system enhancements and improvements based on client feedback and industry best practices.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies in consolidation and reporting and apply and share that knowledge to continuously enhance our implementation processes and team.
What You'll Bring:
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5-8 years
Education: Bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting, Information Technology, or related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience 5-8 years in implementing consolidation and reporting systems, preferably for multi-national organizations.
- Strong understanding of financial consolidation principles, accounting standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficiency in working with consolidation software and reporting tools (e.g., Hyperion Financial Management, SAP BPC, OneStream, etc.).
- Excellent project management skills with a track record of delivering successful implementation projects on time and within scope.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to identify system issues and propose effective solutions.
- Exceptional communication skills to interact with clients, technical teams, and stakeholders at various levels.
- Ability to travel as needed to client sites for project implementation and support.
- Relevant certifications in financial systems or project management are a plus.
We're Even More Excited If You Have:
Three plus years of experience in the audit/accounting industry preferred
Experience with large scale ERP systems including SAP and Oracle preferred
Accounting degree/CPA preferred
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world's most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It's a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner's continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
BlackLine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
BlackLine recognizes that the ways we work and the workplace itself has shifted. We innovate in a workplace that optimizes a combination of virtual and in-person interactions to maximize collaboration and nurture our culture. Candidates who live within a reasonable commute to one of our offices will work in the office at least 2 days a week.
USD $92,700.00 - USD $131,600.00
Pay Transparency Statement:
Placement within this range depends upon several factors, including the applicant's prior relevant job experience, skill set, and geographic location. In addition to base pay, BlackLine also offers short-term and long-term incentive programs, based on eligibility, along with a robust offering of benefit and wellness plans.