Engineering Program Manager
- Woodland Hills, CA
No two days are alike in the life of a program manager! It requires a well-rounded individual who is creative, thrives in an unstructured, collaborative environment, has a deep understanding of modern software development and operations practices, keeps the laser-sharp focus on business outcomes while being empathetic, and can distill complex problems into actionable work for multiple teams.
We are looking for a seasoned Engineering Program Manager with a background in project and program management in a SaaS industry. You will work closely with cross-functional leaders to define and deliver critical initiatives related to the realization of the product roadmap.
If you have a passion for delivering products that make a difference, are driven to make things better in all that you do and are eager to work in a collaborative agile environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Lead strategic programs and projects, from concept through planning, execution, delivery, and adoption, ensuring that programs meet their intended goals.
- Manage cross program and cross functional timelines, dependencies, decisions, and constraints.
- Ensure efficient cross- team collaboration
- Ensure that programs/projects are aligned with business requirements and releases are delivered on time with quality.
- Own status reporting, governance, proactive risk identification, and risk mitigation.
- Create, maintain and improve program/project management process, templates and tools.
- Track key performance indicators (KPI), analyze results and ensure KPIs are met.
- Train and help team members to become better in program management and Agile project management.
- 3 – 5+ years Program/Project Management experience with at least 5 years in a SaaS company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline or substantial relevant on the job experience
- Adaptable team player with strong collaboration skills and a focus on results and value delivery.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience in cost modeling, capacity planning, and release management.
- Extensive knowledge of product lifecycle management and software development life cycle, including continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Some exposure to product/software operations, IT operations, or other operations-related activities.
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographies.
- Strong sense of teamwork; puts the team’s and company’s interests first.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Adept in using Jira, Jira Portfolio, Confluence, MS Office and Google Suite.
- PMP certification
- Agile coaching experience
- Vendor Management Experience
Back to top