Get to Know Us:
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing!
At Blackline, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Being a best-in-class SaaS Company, we understand that bringing in new ideas and innovative technology is mission critical. At BlackLine we are always working with new, cutting edge technology that encourages our teams to learn something new and expand their creativity and technical skillset that will accelerate their careers.
Work, Play and Grow at BlackLine!
Make Your Mark:
BlackLine, an innovative & rapidly growing SaaS financial software company, is expanding our team in EMEA. We're looking for an Account Director to be responsible for selling BlackLine's products to Controllers & CFOs of large corporations.
You'll Get To:
- Prospect for new business and work assigned leads in accordance with BlackLine best practices.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete lead generation activities which include phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Keep Salesforce up-to-date with activity and forecasting.
- Contribute to the regional business plans with positive suggestions to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average quarterly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
What You'll Bring:
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO's organisation and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or a minimum of 4 years' sales experience.
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Other European languages a plus.
Thrive at BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
- A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world's most trusted name in Finance Automation!
- A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It's a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thought and perspectives.
- A culture where BlackLiner's continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
BlackLine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.