Senior Corporate Marketing Campaigns Manager
The Corporate Marketing Team is looking for an, experienced, innovative, results-oriented marketing professional to lead corporate brand campaign development and execution. This role will drive the creation, management and execution of our corporate Go-To-Market campaigns, advertising programs, marketing communications and internal rollout to key stakeholder teams.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels to create and execute innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve brand goals.
- Based on the identified strategic approach, this role will partner with cross-functional teams to drive the appropriate channel marketing mix and supporting campaigns, including advertising, social, creative and promotions.
- Manage external & internal agencies and creative partners.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Partner with creative team and key stakeholders to develop and execute results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels and digital marketing channels.
- Proactively plan to address new market segment opportunities and react to unforeseen challenges.
- Drive development and execution of specific tactics and activities with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze the results of launched initiatives and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize our resources at all times.
- Consistently report on campaign performance.
- Partner with marketing project manager to ensure cross-functional teams are aligned to campaign milestones and streamline creative development timelines.
- Lead campaign rollout internally to ensure all key teams are educated and prepared for the campaign.
- Build corporate air cover campaigns for specific markets including but not limited to San Francisco, Austin, TX, Washington, D.C. and New York City.
The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader with broad understanding of marketing, advertising and creative strategy and how to maximize results across channels. This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, as well as an entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership.
- 7-10 years of experience in advertising and marketing.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university, Masters helpful but optional.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Excellent understanding of brand marketing strategies especially in the technology space.
- Ability to create innovative new marketing programs that generate results.
- Experience creating and owning successful large advertising/marketing campaigns.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
- Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and personnel resources.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top