Salesforce Service Cloud Lead Developer
As a Lead Salesforce.com Developer, you will be critical to Blackbaud's operational success, both in completing the transition to and providing ongoing support for Salesforce.com. You will be leading our transition from a on-prem legacy system and into a Service Cloud implementation.
You will lead design discussions, plan and develop solutions to strategic projects, and maintain the Salesforce.com ecosystem. You will managing your own time and make prioritization decisions about how to best accomplish your tasks. Ultimately, your success in these areas will allow Blackbaud to do what we are so good at doing; helping the nonprofits focus more on their mission!
Major responsibilities and critical tasks for this position include:
- Serve as a Salesforce.com domain expert. Accountable and responsible for overall solution design including major Salesforce.com components, integration, and reporting.
- Serve as a lead Salesforce.com technical lead for major aspects of our Salesforce environment, specifically migration and post go-live for ServiceCloud.
- Develop custom APEX classes, triggers, and Visual Force pages, applying design patterns to control code execution, avoid runtime limits, and remain bulk-safe.
- Create and adhere to standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, and documented.
- Lead and approve technical work of others.
- Document and perform 'Lessons Learned' on a regular basis.
- Document and present current and future architecture/implementation recommendations.
- Provide, design, implement, and communicate best practices.
- Lead and mentor other SFDC developers
- Work with all stakeholders to document design specifications against requirements, and establish success criteria for specifications.
Education and Experience
- BS Degree at an accredited college or university
- 6+ yr Experience with Salesforce.com platform, with 3+ yr Experience with ServiceCloud
- 5+ yr Experience implementing Triggers and Workflows.
- 5+ yr Experience implementing APEX, VisualForce, and SOQL.
- 3+ yr Experience leading Salesforce projects, including ServiceCloud implementation/s.
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Application and/or System Architect
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or II
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top