Sales Measurement and Analytics Manager
We are expanding the Sales Enablement team at Blackbaud and are seeking top candidates who can contribute to our metrics driven sales organization with business intelligence and analytics. The ideal candidate will develop dashboards, reports and analytics to inform how we can drive greater sales effectiveness and ensure our sales investments deliver a strong ROI. If you are motivated by the opportunity to turn data into actionable insights, this is an excellent opportunity for you. The ideal candidate is both strategic and action oriented, and thrives on being part of a fast-paced, fun, and results-driven team.
This individual will be a member of a high-performing sales enablement team, which supports our overall sales strategy and high growth goals.
- Develop and implement processes to collect, report and analyze sales performance measurements and sales productivity and effectiveness metrics
- Develop, produce and deploy dashboards and reporting packages with weekly and monthly cadence for Business Unit leadership and sales leadership
- Measure sales productivity throughout the sales cycle and work with sales leadership to drive efficiency in this process. Lead review meetings with sales leadership
- Use analytical skills to critically interpret and assess sales performance and guide the sales team in the crafting and development of sales plans
- Analyze integrity of source data for sales performance reporting
- Identify improvement opportunities and advocate for beneficial improvements within the overall go-to-market approaches with particular attention to identifying and exploiting B2B best practices
- Undertake ad-hoc research / analysis projects to uncover key information, distill findings, and make & present compelling cases for business process changes, sales approach changes, or resource allocation changes
Ongoing Expectations of the Position:
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the sales process, product offerings, competitive offerings, market trends, technology advancements, regulatory issues and / or economics as it relates to assignments
- Become a recognized expert in sales effectiveness, sales data and an advocate for constant refinement and enhancement of Blackbaud’s approach to sales metrics and reporting
- Develop a thorough understanding of nonprofit customers, their business and operational challenges, in particular how those needs relate Blackbaud solutions and opportunities
- The nature of the role will be dynamic and the selected candidate will need to bring a keen intellect to bear on a wide variety of problems (and the specific problems attacked may vary widely over time)
Requirements / Desired Background:
- 5+ years of experience in a sales, sales operations, pre-sales or business reporting team.
- 3+ years of experience in analysis roles (i.e. sales analysis and reporting, business and/or budget reporting) interpreting data and producing actionable business intelligence.
- Possess passion for quality and continuous improvement.
- Creative problem solver with the initiative to develop new ideas.
- Experience with SFDC application
- Experience with Qlikview a plus
- SQL / GUI-based querying experience needed to access data to fulfill expectations
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced team environment where change is constant and timelines are often short
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills required
- Expert level skill with Excel and PowerPoint required
At Blackbaud, we value the trust our clients put in us. Changing the world is important business, and we take our part in supporting that change very seriously, one employee at a time.
Back to top