Sales Manager - Healthcare
Blackbaud was founded on the idea that technology can be a medium for social change. Our mission is to provide software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we're inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
The Healthcare Enterprise Sales Manager plays a vital role in driving team sales performance and goals. As a key member of the Enterprise sales management team, this position will build upon and enhance existing sales team performance to the Healthcare and Hospital market. The Enterprise Sales Manager is charged with motivating, training, coaching and mentoring a team of senior sales executives, and support engineers responsible for selling Blackbaud software & services solutions to achieve set sales bookings budget goals.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing sales team activities to exceed assigned bookings objectives for current customers and prospects.
- Mentoring a senior and experienced sales force in prospecting and territory prioritization, and sales pursuit planning
- Active participation in the sales pursuit to build and support senior level relationships with prospects and customers
- Providing accurate forecasts and performance scorecards on a bi-weekly basis for month and quarterly projections
- Retain and attract high-caliber sales professionals
- Managing activities of assigned staff (hire, train, coach, appraise, reward, motivate, etc.)
- Advising senior management of opportunities and issues in the market and working collaboratively on supporting plans and resolutions
- Working with internal departments including Marketing to increase prospect awareness within Higher Education; Sales Enablement regarding the continued evolution of a competitive feature set; and Product Marketing regarding opportunities to increase market awareness with the right message and appropriate packaging
What we'll want you to have
- Experience in leading high performing Sales teams
- 10 years of experience in positioning and selling complex software and services solutions to existing major/large accounts including direct sales and sales management responsibilities
- A proven track record of consistent quota achievement with a solutions software vendor; Quantifiable ability to successfully lead an Enterprise sales team and large pursuits
- Must possess superior presentation and negotiation skills and have demonstrated success in recruiting and staffing high impact sales teams A bachelor's degree from an accredited four year college; MBA desirable
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes' Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for continued advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
How many times have you been asked, what do you do for a living? Here at Blackbaud, we ask why instead of what. We work on issues that impact the world, including improving education, health and the environment. A sales job a Blackbaud is not your typical software sales gig. Imagine if you knew that every sale you made had a direct impact on making the world a better place? We are always looking for incredible, mission-driven individuals to join our team. Take a look and see why our sales executives love being part of Blackbaud.
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top