We are looking for a Project Manager with a proven track record of successfully coordinating projects and working with software development teams using the Scrum process. As a Project Manager, you are a role model for your Scrum team members, inspiring them to achieve exceptional results which lead to products that truly delight our clients. You will use your excellent communication skills and teamwork to coordinate and guide the product development teams to create and deliver new software.
- Champion agile process within product group
- Act as Scrum Master for product team(s) to manage Scrum process, including standups, planning sessions, and retrospectives
- Mitigate risks and escalate issues from Scrum teams when necessary
- Fulfill project management tasks including two month planning, reporting and communication to leadership
- Facilitate software deployment by ensuring release criteria is met, coordinating team sign-off, and working with Operations team as needed
- Promote quality standards and ensure Scrum team work meets quality goals
- Partner with other project managers to ensure product integration strategies are in place
- Partner with Program Manager on program level work and/or projects
- Two years of related experience as a project manager or equivalent
- A proven record of successful software product delivery
- Expertise in agile development process
- A passion for creating innovative software solutions
- Self-starter who can find a way forward even when the path is unclear.
- Team player AND a leader simultaneously.
- Strives for efficiency and looks for ways to improve processes.
- Great negotiating skills and ability to creatively solve problems
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to stay calm under pressure. Composure is key.
- Has can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top