The Product Management team is charged with product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. Members of the product management team drive the whole of the product cycle from initial market research, concept ideation and formation of a business case through to working hand in hand with our development team, planning for bringing the release to market and ongoing tracking of user experience. Team members possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, an ability to see and articulate big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. They enjoy spending time with clients to understand their problems, and finding innovative solutions for the broader market. The Product Owner candidate that will be a fit for our team is someone who has a demonstrated passion for products, a natural curiosity that drives them to become an expert user of products they rely on.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Clearly articulate market driven feature requirements through an agile development process
- Continuously groom and prioritize the backlog based on product and business priorities and dependencies with other product managers and development teams
- Manage the requirements gathering process between an integrated team of stakeholders and various internal resources including product managers, internal stakeholders, clients, competitive information, and software related technical resources
- Be a Subject Matter Expert while working with developers and QA engineers throughout the product development, testing, implementation phases to ensure feature integrity and quality
- Support UX design team, owning client experience and actively participating in client UX testing for new features
- Lead user acceptance testing for all new features and be responsible for final approval for all new features before acceptance into production
- Develop and maintain strong & productive relationships with all development and business stakeholders in order to ensure timely and effective delivery of software features.
- Monitor ongoing performance of features and act as point of contact for any questions, concerns, or suggestions
- Support internal business unit teams with specific questions, training and guidance during product deployment, ongoing training and throughout the year
- Contribute to the overall Product Vision and Roadmap
Requirements & Skills:
We are a looking for a focused, high-energy self-starter:
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Strong sense of personal accountability with ability to juggle competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Team player with ability to work effectively across departments
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years direct experience managing requirements for software related projects
- Pragmatic marketing certified / familiarity with pragmatic marketing methodology (preferred)
- Experience in client or customer-facing role a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Excellent compensation package + benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, generous paid time off, corporate wellness plan and other great offerings!
- We walk the walk with incentives for volunteering, company sponsored events, and more!
- We offer a flexible work environment with a team that is extremely passionate about what we do and the clients that we serve.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the United States. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position.
Back to top