Principle Architect -- Arts and Cultural
Currently, Blackbaud is seeking a Principle Architect to lead our initiatives with ticketing software for non-profits. This role will be developing cutting edge technology for performing arts organization and will be directly reporting to our Chief Technology Officer. This leader will help drive research and support the business case and investment models toward the long-term strategy of a ticketing solution. They will collaborate with stakeholders at all levels to identify toolsets to help define, implement and test solutions to fulfil the company's mission driven objectives. They will adhere to and collaborate on developing engineering best practices within their own team and the teams with which they partner.
- Acts as a thought leader to influence our ticketing solutions strategy and solutions methodologies that aligned with business strategy and industry best practices.
- Works in close collaboration with product management, program management and development teams to design specific and innovative components of an overall solution.
- Applies a highly-specialized knowledge of solutioning principles and technology to select opportunities with high potential and a specific technology need.
- As a Trusted Advisor, with deep understanding of the Blackbaud's business, proficiently uncovers both overt and latent pains specific to domain expertise.
- Helps set Architectural and Blackbaud organizational direction at a company level related to ticketing.
- Provides mentorship, coaching and guidance to all levels of technical peers.
- Advises on the alignment of the product roadmap and overall cloud strategy with enterprise demand.
- Passion for the non-profits
- BS in Computer Science or related field required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 10+ years of combined technical experience in a large-scale cloud facing product organization
- Specific experience in development and delivering of ticketing systems.
- Experience delivering software in an Agile engineering environment
- In depth expertise in structured programming languages, specifically Java or .Net
- Experience delivering Cloud/Microservices Architecture at scale
- Strong collaboration skills along with being a born leader.
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top