IT Compliance Manager
The Compliance Manager is responsible for coordinating the RDO compliance audits, including SOC1’s SOC2’s, HIPAA and PCI. This includes coordination with the security teams, development organizations and independent third party auditors, for example. The CM will manage the scope of the audits, and documentation requests, as well as assist in resolving identified opportunities from the audits, as well as identifying and implementing improvements to the audit process itself.
Individuals in this role must have outstanding customer service skills and be excellent at multi-tasking, as well as tracking and organizing information for different projects. The Compliance Manager will work with teams of data analysts, product managers, security teams, and other resource departments to manage and coordinate the audits.
- Primary point person for third party compliance audits.
- Determine audit scope and act as the primary contact for follow-up communications and meetings.
- Assist process owners in submission of materials necessary for audit.
- Coordinate with data analysts to obtain documentation and respond to follow up questions.
- Monitor audit progress by tracking job schedules/milestones, communicating changes in status, expediting requests, and resolving problems.
- Translate and communicate processes in clear and succinct ways between internal or external stakeholders.
- Meet work standards by monitoring production, productivity, and identifying work process improvements
- Plan and coordinate benchmarking meetings.
- Manage Compliance Analyst, including performance management, day to day management and training.
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience working in a project management or business analysis, with at least 2 years in project management
- Customer service orientation and experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage several projects concurrently
- Proven ability to self-manage
- Familiarity with a project management methodologies
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, Word, and PowerPoint, as well aptitude to learn basic IT data gathering skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- PMP certification desirable but not required
- Some travel may be required
Back to top