IT Compliance Analyst
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for supporting the compliance audits for the RDO organization. This includes delivering models and standards to improve overall compliance management, as well as supporting the audit from various systems and stakeholders. It also includes working with RDO and IT managers, staff and customers to manage improvement initiatives for compliance.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with compliance audit, strategy and planning
- Document Compliance Audit project plan through models, diagrams and presentations using tools such as Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Assist the Compliance Manager with other key activities, such as documentation requests, follow up on findings and recommendations for improvements
- Monitor and streamline essential IT processes
- Partner with RDO, IT and the business to understand the process steps and support the documentation and maintenance of policies, practices and procedures
- Engage process owners as necessary to ensure deadlines are met, approvals obtained, guidelines followed, and the repository /system of record is up-to-date as defined by the Compliance Audit program
- Coordinate execution of control mechanisms and testing against technical procedures via requests to technical owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, accounting, finance, or a related field strongly preferred
- Experience in business process analysis, project methodology, or systems development life cycle preferred.
- Experience working in IT
- Experience writing policies and procedures
- Experience in compliance or audit methodologies, tools and enablers a plus
Back to top