Do you want to help good take over by using your HR expertise to support and drive business growth? Does the idea of a high visibility and high impact role excite you? Blackbaud is currently seeking an experienced senior level HR Director to partner with our business leaders to support our growth.
In this role, you will work closely with Blackbaud’s executive leaders where you will have responsibility to develop, implement and drive people solutions for the organization. It is an incredible opportunity for a senior HR professional to gain invaluable professional experience and unique insights into Blackbaud by supporting a key business group in partnership with a collaborative and fun HR team.
Ideally you are someone who leans in and seeks to learn about the business, who can balance the art of execution and tying it back to strategy. We’re looking for someone who understands the value and power of influence and has had proven success in establishing credibility with senior business leaders.
- Serve as a key member of the leadership team for the business group
- Apply an array of strategic talent management solutions to continuously improve talent acquisition, retention, assessment, development and career/professional growth
- Grow your HR and business understanding as you partner with leaders on varying business needs, pace and organization designs (acquired employees, newly established teams, teams going through change)
- Influence cultural evolution through rewards systems, employee engagement, leadership development, talent diversity and building on our inclusive environment
- Act as a catalyst for building organizational effectiveness within the business group
- Lead implementation of core HR programs and activities while ensuring an effective, sustainable people agenda over the long term
- Use systems models, diagnostics, and data to analyze organizational issues and provide solutions
- Impactfully use consulting skills to contract work with clients
- 10+ years of experience as an HR professional, including experience in a client-facing HR Business Partner role
- Exceptional experience partnering with senior leaders in a corporate environment
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Demonstrated level of competence in organizational development, coaching, training and development, and employee relations is necessary
- Large scale project management skills – clear, simple, elegant and effective (not over-engineered)
- BA in HR or Business Administration (MBA is a plus) or equivalent degree and/or experience is required
Back to top