Fundraising Systems Consultant - eTapestry
The Fundraising Systems Consultant holds a key role within Blackbaud’s Professional Services division and acts as an industry expert on the application of fundraising technologies and best practices using their experience and knowledge around Development Services.
The Fundraising Systems Consultant is responsible for partnering with Blackbaud’s clients to develop solutions for raising funds, communicating with constituents, and efficiently managing information. In this capacity, the Fundraising Systems Consultant must understand the role of technology in fundraising operations, as well as be able to articulate the value of Blackbaud’s solutions to both system users and executives. The Fundraising Systems Consultant will be the primary Blackbaud representative on client engagements and requires a collaborative and partnership-based approach to project delivery. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate expertise in both fundraising operations and their supporting technology applications. They must excel at partnering with client executives, leading project teams, and mentoring and coaching Blackbaud staff.
This role is ideal for the fundraising expert who wants to fully leverage his or her knowledge and experience to make a direct and lasting impact on the success of the world’s leading not for profits.
This is either a permanent position or 12 month contract.
- Not for profit knowledge – Development Services Professional with successful fundraising support experience. Must be viewed and respected as an industry expert by clients and prospects
- Consultative work – Acts as the client-facing Blackbaud representative and fundraising subject matter expert throughout the software implementation lifecycle from discovery through to deployment, including meeting facilitation, business process re-engineering, solution design, system configuration and training to support a customer’s desired to-be state
- Practice development – Collaborates with other parties throughout Blackbaud to formalise best practices, refine key service offerings and project delivery methods
Experience and Skills
- Experience working with Blackbaud’s eTapestry software is a plus
- Prior experience in the fundraising and not for profit sector industry
- Degree from a higher education institution preferred
- 5+ years experience in development services technology
- Ability to work independently, with strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven customer management skills and be service oriented
- Prior experience delivering consultative services a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate with all levels
- Ability to travel
Ideally, we would like the consultant to work from the Blackbaud Pacific office in North Sydney.
If you’re interested, please send your resume and a covering letter.
Back to top