Fundraising CRM Consultant
The Blackbaud Fundraising CRM Consultant holds a key role within Blackbaud’s Professional Services division and acts as an industry expert on the Blackbaud CRM solution set and best practices using their experience and knowledge around CRM and Development / Fundraising Services. The consultant will combine product knowledge and fundraising expertise to help craft solutions, which will meet the needs of some of the top charities across Asia Pacific.
The Consultant will work closely with our customers and prospects, ensuring that we meet their expectations from initial engagement and throughout their lifecycle, being responsive, communicative and innovative in our engagements with them, and working closely with the other teams within Blackbaud to deliver on our commitments. A Consultant is responsible for partnering with Blackbaud’s clients to develop solutions for raising money and efficiently managing information. In this capacity, the Consultant must understand the role of technology in fundraising operations, as well as be able to articulate the value of Blackbaud’s solutions to both system users and executives
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Deliver high level presentations to audiences ranging from executives to system end users
- Act as solution and fundraising expert, sharing expertise with sales and services to aid collaboration and education across business areas.
- Perform requirements analysis; facilitate business process design sessions, identify gaps, issues and reporting risk areas as part of a software implementation delivery team.
- Translation of business processes and requirements into business process flow documentation, solution design, and system configurations to support customer’s desired to-be state
- Serve as the industry and application subject matter expert and thought leader throughout the implementation life-cycle.
- Work alongside the CRM Sales and Services teams during discovery assessments on solution architecture
- Engaged and confident presence with client – one who can establish and sustain credibility and trust
- Know how to map data and understand how data decisions should align with business decisions being made. Demonstrate technical knowledge for software implementations including activities around field to field data mapping, conversion validation, system and security configuration, user acceptance testing, and system integration testing.
- Effective communication and team work with project teams and collaboration with other departments
- Understand priorities, scope, timeline, goals, and key milestones
- Maintain customer focus and demonstrate leadership to drive consensus and project related decisions.
- Training clients on how to most effectively navigate Blackbaud Enterprise CRM
- Must be viewed and respected as an industry expert by clients and prospects.
- Strategising with not for profits to develop/improve operational strategies
- Evangelise the solutions that Blackbaud Pacific offers, internally as well as externally with key customers or at events as necessary
- Meeting utilisation and practice development targets as outlined in the Annual Bonus Plan
- Other duties as required by the professional services division, such as consulting on other Blackbaud applications
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Abide by all Company policies and procedures including Workplace Health and Safety and Code of Conduct
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Experience with the following programs – Major Giving, Prospect Research, Direct Marketing, Planned Giving, Events, and Volunteer Management
- Formal Consulting (such as LEAN or Six Sigma) or Project Management methodology (such as PRINCE2 or PMI) training an advantage
- Degree educated with strong English Language and Mathematics skills
- Experience interpreting and describing clients’ fundraising process requirements
- Experience articulating a client’s business needs to a variety of stakeholders with varying levels from Technical Architect through to Fundraising Director, preferably in the arena of fundraising business process/ workflows
- Experience in developing strong client relationships, eliciting client vision and direction, and presenting and selling technical concepts
- Experience working within and or managing matrixed project teams that include business and technical consultants
- Experience writing Business Process documentation and other client facing documentation
- Third Sector or fundraising experience
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS
- Ability to work independently, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a deadline orientated environment
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills an advantage, especially the manipulation of data using Excel
Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
Will accept candidates for minimum of 1 year contract commitment or in full time capacity.
Back to top