Customer Support Specialist
Everydayhero is looking for a motivated, conscientious self-starter to join our vibrant team as Customer Support Specialist.
This role has a dual focus – firstly on providing customer support to fundraisers, donors & charities via phone, email, live chat, social media, online training sessions and our self-help knowledgebase.
Secondly, to engage these customers through the creation of informative and educational content on the everydayhero website, blog, self-help knowledge base and social media channels.
As Customer Support Specialist you will utilise a range of online platforms including Zendesk, Sprout Social, Wordpress and Social Media and will be comfortable communicating through these channels. You will be a motivated individual that is willing to go the extra mile to delight our customers.
Please note: We service both Australia and New Zealand from our Brisbane office where this role is based, so hours of work may vary slightly outside of normal business hours to accommodate differing time zones.
- Log, track and respond to incoming support calls, emails and social media enquiries using Zendesk in a positive and responsive manner.
- Understand the everydayhero organisation structure and direct other queries to Account Managers, Finance, Marketing and Professional Services as appropriate.
- Further develop everydayhero’s online self-help knowledgebase and charity website resources by creating and updating help articles inline with customer needs and enquiry trends.
- Regularly run small online training sessions for new charity customers or new staff within their organisations to teach them how to use the everydayhero platform (around 4hrs per week)
- Manage and engage in conversations with customers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to provide support and acknowledgement.
- Work with the Marketing team to produce topical, emotive and brand-relevant content for everydayhero’s Wonderwall, community blog and social media channels.
- Enhance and grow the reputation of the everydayhero brand by understanding and delivering on our brand persona and positioning.
Skills / Experience:
This is a full-time position requiring past experience in a customer-facing role. We encourage mature-minded and mature-aged applicants to apply!
- Experience with customer service platforms such as Zendesk will be highly regarded
- Familiarity and comfort in using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is desired
- Strong ability to write succinctly and eloquently for a range of mediums
- Mac literate is preferred
- Articulate, empathetic and clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain productivity and a calm approach when faced with unpredictable or challenging situations
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills especially when faced with conflicting priorities
- Strong problem identification and solving skills both individually and in a team environment
- Willingness to contribute new ideas and go above and beyond
Back to top