Customer Collections Representative
Blackbaud is the world's leading provider of software and services for the philanthropic community. We help good takeover!
As a member of the Customer Collections Team you'll spend your day partnering with customers and internal groups to find solutions and seek data to help them get their accounts back in order. Every call is an opportunity for you to provide exemplary customer service and to build relationships with our customers. This is a job that requires attention to detail, finesse and a desire to provide outstanding service. Blackbaud has a strong history of over 30 years in business and our Finance team is growing. Join us, not just for a job, but for a career!
Customer Finance Representative Responsibilities:
- Confers with customers by telephone, mail or fax in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, and secure payment
- Share responsibility in a phone queue
- Records information about collection status of customer and status of collection efforts
- Issues and applies credits to customer accounts according to established procedures
- Place clients on Support Hold and review to release according to established procedures
- Researches and resolves payment discrepancies and reconciliation of their portfolio
- Reconciles customer's contracts to clarify purchased vs. billed
- Works closely with internal customers to resolve customer inquiries
- Daily and weekly reporting
- Responds to customer disputes in a timely manner and provides excellent customer support
- Must be detail oriented with great communication and organizational skills
- Must have word processing experience and confidence when manipulating an Excel spreadsheet
- SAP experience a plus, however, not required
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top