Blackbaud is the world’s leading provider of software and related services specifically tailored to meet the needs of not for profit organizations. Publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol BLKB, Blackbaud is a successful, growing company with more than 25 years of experience and annual revenue in excess of $190 million.The company, led by Chief Executive Officer Mike Gianoni, offers an integrated suite of not for profit management applications built with Microsoft technology and delivered by our Professional Services team. Headquartered in Charleston, SC, Blackbaud has a team of more than 1,400 talented employees across its three global locations in positions ranging from product development, consulting, sales, and marketing to customer support, human resources, and finance.This is an exciting opportunity to join the Core Solution Services delivery team to deliver both Raiser’s Edge NXT and eTapestry data conversions. The Conversion Analyst will be responsible for managing all aspects of converting our clients’ data into Blackbaud’s exclusive software solutions along with resolving any issues affecting the schedule or quality of conversion deliverables.The role will require delivery of multiple concurrent projects which consist of importing, analysing, mapping and converting customer data. You will accomplish this through building programming expressions using VB.NET, SQL and Blackbaud’s proprietary toolset.Training and development opportunities allow for career growth and advancement within the Professional Services team and wider international business.Responsibilities
- In this position, the Conversion Analyst will be customer-facing and work closely with the rest of the project team to ensure a successful implementation and go-live. This includes effectively communicating with the customer and managing them through the implementation process from initiation to closure. The Conversion Analyst will also document progress, manage risk and guide the customer towards best practice data conversion. A key to success will be working directly with the customer in order to set proper expectations to ensure that the conversion is of high quality and is delivered on-time.
- The role will require delivery of multiple concurrent projects which consist of importing, analysing, mapping and converting customer data. You will accomplish this through building programming expressions using VB.NET, SQL and Blackbaud’s proprietary toolset.
- You will be responsible for preparing timely and accurate documentation for the Quality Assurance team so that data runs can be thoroughly tested, ensuring that deliverables reach our customers on time in order to meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
Experience & SkillsThe person selected for this position should have strong attention to detail as well as good problem solving, time management and logic skills. This individual will have proven customer management skills and demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects, delivering results on time and within budget in order to meet billable targets. Experience with data integration or migration of either enterprise CRM, ERP or complex systems of record is a plus.Technical Skills:
- 3+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field is required
- Experience in SQL programming, optimization and profiling is required
- Experience with SQL Server relational databases
- Experience with SQL Server Management Studio 2008 and higher
- Experience using Visual Basic and the .Net platform (VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#)
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products is a plus
- Client-facing experience
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently
- Excellent communication skills
LocationThe Conversion Analyst will be based in either BBE’s London or Glasgow offices and will generally travel nationally 10-20% of the time. Travel will be predicated based upon project requirements, but this position is office-based and significant travel is not expected.
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Software Quality Engineer
A software quality engineer, Anthony maintains and develops the automation engine for UI testing and manages any quality assurance initiatives that might need attention.
Back to top