Client Account Executive - Healthcare
Blackbaud was founded on the idea that technology can be a medium for social change. Our mission is to provide software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 35,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
Blackbaud is looking for a Prospect Account Executive – Financial Edge to focus on the Healthcare and Hospital industry as part of the newly formed Business Unit. As a key member of the Blackbaud Enterprise Sales Team, the Sr. Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and penetrating major Healthcare & Hospital customers within an assigned territory. The Account Executive must be able to navigate through large, complex organizations positioning Blackbaud’s software, services and training as a best of breed high-end enterprise solution. The Account Executive must also work collaboratively with other partners in our larger sales engagements to provide a total integrated solution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing sales activities to exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Providing tactical and strategic plans with specific measurable time frames to penetrate an account.
- Collaborate with Client Success Managers (i.e. Account Managers) to generate additional revenue from existing client base.
- Prospect (cold calling, following up on leads, completing RFP’s etc.) into new accounts to establish relationships.
- Executing aggressively on the plan to position Blackbaud as solution of choice.
- Becoming a “trusted business advisor” and establish Executive relationships at senior levels within client accounts.
- Differentiating Blackbaud’s solution by positioning professional services.
- Provide and or coordinate appropriate resources such as online demonstrations and proposals when needed to educate clients and advance sales cycles.
- Working closely with professional services to present a total integrated solution.
- Build and maintain an accurate pipeline and timely sales forecasts to management.
- Identifying internal teams, providing direction and leadership in each sales engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer industry trends.
What we’ll want you to have:
- 5+ years of experience in positioning and selling large, complex software solutions within the Healthcare and Hospital vertical.
- Experience selling healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM) and/or software sales with a CPA/Accounting background.
- Knowledge and experience working within a solution-selling or consultative selling methodology.
- Experience selling/navigating a complex sale.
- Strong focus on acquiring new business.
- A proven track record of consistent over quota achievement within a solutions software vendor.
- Entrepreneurial drive and work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Approximately 30% – 50% travel is required.
- Experience selling into Federally Qualified Healthcare Clinics (FQHC’s) + grant management process is a plus.
- Healthcare software sales experience is a plus
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary, commission, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for continued advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks like onsite gym, free snacks, café, and cutting-edge new headquarters to be completed in 2018
How many times have you been asked, what do you do for a living? Here at Blackbaud, we ask why instead of what. We work on issues that impact the world, including improving education, health and the environment. A sales job a Blackbaud is not your typical software sales gig. Imagine if you knew that every sale you made had a direct impact on making the world a better place? We are always looking for incredible, mission-driven individuals to join our team. Take a look and see why our sales executives love being part of Blackbaud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riVeSjATGEU&feature=youtu.be
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Software Quality Engineer
A software quality engineer, Anthony maintains and develops the automation engine for UI testing and manages any quality assurance initiatives that might need attention.
Back to top