Business Intelligence Developer
The corporate finance organization has an opening for a Business Intelligence Developer. This individual will serve a key role in the organization providing reporting, data, and analysis to division stakeholders, and should have an appreciation for using data and information to assist with business operations and decision making support. The candidate should have experience working with business intelligence concepts, relational data and various reporting tools. This individual will meet with key individuals to understand business needs or questions and provide data, reporting and analysis to answer these questions in a timely manner. The successful BI Developer will be detail oriented, with a focus on providing accurate and usable results in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Expectations
- Create specifications for reports, data and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Produce datasets and reporting for analysis using system reporting tools.
- Help develop and move forward the companies BI offerings.
- Work with members of the organization to model and deliver data needed to support operations of the business.
- Develop an understanding of the business processes in place that drive data entry into our systems, and the knowledge to serve as a subject matter expert for the underlying data being used in reporting.
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree
- An understanding of relational database and business intelligence concepts
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Excel, PowerPivot
- Experience with Qlik Sense or Qlikview
- Experience with SAP, Clarify, Salesforce.com, Hyperion is preferred
- Priority will be given to candidates with data warehouse design or development experience
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Amanda spends her days writing the custom code that powers outstanding software solutions Blackbaud’s company clients use to further important causes in the community.
Back to top