Associate Relationship Manager
Enjoy a rich and challenging career with Smart Tuition – Blackbaud! As a progressive educational finance organization, we act as the financial link between parents and some of the country’s leading private and parochial K-12 schools. Due to fast growth, we are looking for a dynamic, entry-level Account Administrator to join our team in Woodbridge, NJ. Our Account Administrators play a key role in helping us deliver the highest level experience for our parent and school clients.
A people-focused company, we place great emphasis on our culture, values, and progressive thinking. We deliver world class service to our associates so they can deliver the same to our clients. The break room is always stocked with free food and drink. Our causal work environment places a high priority on fun. After all, we want our enthusiasm to be contagious as we talk with our schools. Join our team and experience the difference!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Project management
- Ensure timely completion of outbound call campaigns
- Composing and responding to daily emails
- Running and auditing reports
- Data Entry
Skills and Attributes:
- Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- High Energy
- Self motivated
- Ability to have fun at work
- Detail oriented
- Microsoft Word and Excel Proficient
- Ability to communicate and set expectations effectively.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment.
- Skill at working productively under minimal supervision.
Meet Some of Blackbaud's Employees
Software Quality Engineer
A software quality engineer, Anthony maintains and develops the automation engine for UI testing and manages any quality assurance initiatives that might need attention.
Back to top