Account Executive K-12 - Pure Prospect Team
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building relationships between Blackbaud, yourself and a portfolio of mid to large Blackbaud independent school prospects. We want you to work with these prospects to uncover needs and opportunities to expand the use of our products and services, helping them to achieve success with their fundraising, financial, academic, website, and organizational goals.
Experience and Skills:
- Prior experience selling/implementing complex software and service solutions.
- Prior experience selling/implementing in independent school market a plus
- Preference given to candidates with 3 to 4 years of technology related sales experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven success in creating effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to propose clear, compelling and value-focused solutions at an executive level
- Excellent time-management skills with the discipline to handle multiple tasks and adapt quickly to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Additional skills might require a combination of previous experience working/selling to the non-profit community, working in an educational or school affiliated organization, or having a background in Accounting or Finance.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
How many times have you been asked, what do you do for a living? Here at Blackbaud, we ask why instead of what. We work on issues that impact the world, including improving education, health and the environment. A sales job a Blackbaud is not your typical software sales job. Imagine if you knew that every sale you made had a direct impact on making the world a better place? We are always looking for incredible, mission-driven individuals to join our team. Take a look and see why our sales executives love being part of Blackbaud.
Back to top