Talent Acquisition Partner - NYC
Your day to day will include:
- Represent the company brand and who we are as the first point of contact for candidates.
- Define and create job descriptions with hiring managers.
- Actively source the best talent using best practices.
- Work closely with hiring managers throughout the hiring process.
- Constantly bring new initiatives to increase employee engagement and participation to meet hiring needs.
- Establish metrics and analyze recruiting efforts on a quarterly basis, then create strategic recommendation from results of analysis.
- Creatively think of new ways to reach candidates and create brand awareness.
- Be the ambassador for Bizzabo’s referral program to encourage team members continued participation.
- Work closely with a marketing persona to meet hiring goals.
- Meet recruitment KPI’s to ensure company growth.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience for SaaS Sales positions in the NY SaaS industry - required.
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience.
- Proven experience in talent search techniques.
- Strong candidate sourcing skills with the ability to dive deep into hard-to-fill positions.
- Bachelors degree - required.
- Proven experience in working with placement agencies and headhunters - required.
- Exceptional eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen and identify fit for both professional and cultural qualities.
- Experience with managing deep HR interviews.
- Passionate about technology and knowledgeable about the tech industry.
- Fluent English- required.
- Multi-tasker that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top