Senior Back-End Developer
Bizzabo is an award-winning event tech company with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. Our Event Success Platform is used by thousands of events worldwide, which are attended by millions of professionals. Our vision and passion is to make events more successful and impactful.
Our server architecture is micro-services based, running on Java 8 using spring boot framework with ElasticSearch and Mysql as a data store.
We are passionate and curious about new technologies. We’ve started writing new components in Kotlin. We recently built our own data warehouse and are using advanced analytics and BI tools.
ATTENTION TO QUALITY
- Be dedicated to product quality and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
END TO END
- Continuously design, develop and deploy backend services
- Focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Contribute your analytical abilities
- Enthusiasm for research
- Provide solutions to challenging problems
- Computer science degree from a leading institute
- 5+ years experience in Java/Scala or similar
- Working with databases such as MySQL
- You feel at home on Linux and the terminal
- Built micro services architecture for large scale
- Have deep understanding of security risks
- Familiarity with the Spring framework
- Working with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with Redis
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Experience with TDD or a testing culture
- You have your own technical blog
- Contributing to an open source project
Back to top