Bizzabo is an all-in-one event software that helps organizers create successful events by empowering them to build amazing websites, manage registration, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile and maximize event experiences - using a beautiful, ROI driven platform.
Bizzabo is used by thousands of conference organizers from around the globe, from Fortune 1000 companies to elite universities, associations and small corporate events. It is the winner of the prestigious “Best Event Management Software Award” and the “People’s Choice Award for the Favorite Event Tech Provider”. The company has offices in New York and Israel and was co-founded by Eran Ben-Shushan, Alon Alroy, and Boaz Katz.
We are searching for an undergraduate business intern to work with our leadership team to shape our sales growth strategy. You will have the opportunity to shape key sales and product marketing initiatives designed to quickly boost the company's growth. Ideal candidates should have an ability to think creatively in order to find novel solutions to hard problems, while also being able to test assumptions with data analysis. Candidates should also have a proven track record of taking initiative and getting things done despite considerable obstacles.
- Work with Bizzabo leadership team to create and test business growth strategy designed to impact the business immediately
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success departments to understand unique areas for opportunity as they relate to growth
- Test assumptions with close data analysis and multivariate testing
- Analyze marketing and sales performance on a day-to-day and month-month basis to better understand what's working and what's not
- Work with management team to develop and maintain accurate business forecasts.
- Support the VP of Sales with any side projects that he may require
- Provide administrative support as requested for the sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical ability (you're an Excel pro)
- Flexible work schedule with approximately 20-30 working hours per week
- Apple equipment
- Bizzabo bonding trips and networking opportunities
- Lunch and learns with company co-founders
- Unlimited snacks and delicious coffee
- An opportunity to see first-hand what it's like working for a successful and fast growing start up
Back to top