- Work with Bizzabo leadership team to create and test business growth strategy designed to impact the business immediately
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success departments to understand unique areas for opportunity as they relate to growth
- Test assumptions with close data analysis and multivariate testing
- Analyze marketing and sales performance on a day-to-day and month-month basis to better understand what's working and what's not
- Work with management team to develop and maintain accurate business forecasts.
- Support the VP of Sales with any side projects that he may require
- Provide administrative support as requested for the sales team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical ability (you're an Excel pro)
- Flexible work schedule with approximately 20-30 working hours per week
- Apple equipment
- Bizzabo bonding trips and networking opportunities
- Lunch and learns with company co-founders
- Unlimited snacks and delicious coffee
- An opportunity to see first-hand what it's like working for a successful and fast growing start up
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top