Bizzabo is the fastest growing event technology company in a $7B market. Our Events Cloud empowers event marketers to grow, manage and maximize professional events across the globe. . We are pioneers of event technology and champions of our customer's success. We are on a mission to inspire, innovate and continuously disrupt the market.
Bizzabo customers include: Hubspot, Coindesk, Teach for America, EA Sports, and Dow Jones among thousands of others. Bizzabo is often named as one of the most promising tech companies coming out of Israel. Bizzabo's growth has been featured on TechCrunch, Fox News, The Wall Street Journal, FastCompany, HuffingtonPost and many more.
About the role:
As a Client Solutions Architect, you are a deeply technical individual with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of our existing and future customers. When it comes to designing mission-critical solutions you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference-able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the existing and future customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution.
What Will you Do?
- Work closely with customers in both pre sale and post sale phases and conduct both business and technical discoveries to analyze workflows and business needs
- Collaborate with Development and Product teams in order to create the best possible solution for customer
- Develop technical scopings, POCs (proof of concepts), holistic solutions and risk analysis to achieve customers goals
- Work closely with Sales and CSM to offer technical consulting, provide guidance to close deals, identify opportunities and satisfy customers
- Generalize and productize solutions to continually improve and respond to market needs
- Develop and deliver on-boarding missions, trainings and demos to existing and future customers
- Create customer-facing best practices and how-to guides
What Should you Have?
- 3+ years of either Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer experience
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to lead complex projects successfully
- Customer facing experience
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Great communication skills
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
- Experience in support or customer success
- Computer science, engineering or related degree
- Dynamically typed languages (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks (Angular.JS, Backbone)
- Healthcare benefits
- Stock Options
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Dog friendly
- Quarterly Bizzabonding day trips
- Wellness Initiatives
Back to top