R&D Support Lead
As an R&D Support Team Leader in Bizzabo R&D you will lead a team of engineers and provide deep technical troubleshooting skills for issues escalated to Bizzabo R&D.
We are looking for an experienced software developer with a spark for problem-solving, and a get-things-done attitude.
In this role you will:
- Provide expert level technical support for our product
- Analyze, diagnose, debug and solve complex issues
- Create and implement patches, fixes, and diagnostic tools
- Take ownership of escalations and drive towards resolution
- Lead a team of escalation engineers
- Manage critical client issues on Bizzabo’s product working closely with Engineering, our clients, and, if necessary, third-party partners.
- Build and define escalation model, detailed processes, and escalation protocols.
- Train Technical support engineers and help them resolve support cases more efficiently
- Handling high-profile customers and high-pressure situations.
- At least 3 years experience in Software Development (Java\React\AWS\etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and responsibly with customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project management skills
- High attention to detail: demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, maintaining accurate incident documentation, strong ability to follow through on issues until resolution
Back to top