Product Designer (UX/UI)
What you’ll do?
- Establish consistent UX patterns and standards for the product
- Improve how we design and build the product
- Invent exciting, new features and product directions
- Balance short-term product design needs with a clear future design vision
- Design marketing collateral and follow brand standards closely to create seamless designs
Who will be the right match for us?
- Designer who has 2+ years of experience in UX design
- Designer who has 1+ years of experience from a product company
- A visionary designer with strong portfolio and solid understanding of design methodologies. With a passion for pixel-perfection, incredible user experience, and a willingness to never settle for second-best
- Team player who is passionate about being part of a successful team with a “Can-Do” mentality and mindset.
- Person with strong communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and vision)
- Fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented person who has the ability to work on multiple deadlines, in a fast-paced atmosphere.
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top