Bizzabo is an all-in-one event software that helps organizers create successful events by empowering them to build amazing websites, manage registration, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile and maximize event experiences - using a beautiful, ROI driven platform.
Bizzabo is used by thousands of conference organizers from around the globe, from Fortune 1000 companies to elite universities, associations and small corporate events. It is the winner of the prestigious “Best Event Management Software Award” and the “People’s Choice Award for the Favorite Event Tech Provider”. The company has offices in New York and Israel and was co-founded by Eran Ben-Shushan, Alon Alroy, and Boaz Katz.
Our fast growing company is a great opportunity for you to not only develop personally, but also to play an instrumental role in our expansion. We seek a proactive and responsible marketing intern who will thrive in our high-energy downtown Manhattan office.
In return, successful candidates will get the chance to work with the marketing team to plan and execute strategies that help us meet our ambitious goals.
- Develop in-depth content (blog posts, eBooks and white papers) to educate professional event planners about event marketing and event technology.
- Apply proven SEO principles to help Bizzabo expand organic reach.
- Design blog headers, eBooks, white papers, and other marketing materials.
- Master systems of record (Hubspot and Salesforce) to help with marketing operation as needed
- Work collaboratively with marketing team to support as well as take charge of various marketing projects and initiatives
- Execute social media and community management strategies on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Quora
- Flexible work schedule with a minimum of 20-30 working hours per week
- Outstanding writing skills, with a portfolio of written work that proves it.
- Comfortable with using design tools like Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Proven ability to manage projects with little guidance - a self-starter.
- Strong online research skills
- Bonus: event industry experience
- Bonus: SaaS marketing experience
- Bonus: experience using a marketing automation platform
- Apple equipment
- Bizzabo bonding trips and networking opportunities
- Lunch and learns with company co-founders
- Unlimited snacks, drip coffee and espresso
- An opportunity to see first-hand what it's like working for a successful and fast growing start up
Back to top