Marketing Analyst Intern
- Assist with the creation and optimization of marketing campaigns designed to generate new leads and nurture existing contacts.
- Build automated reports to track and analyze campaign performance. Present performance metrics along with explanations for performance to management.
- Approach each campaign with an analytical mindset and suggest optimizations to major campaign elements like landing pages, content, emails, ads, and organic search on a rolling basis.
- Strategize and manage growth experiments, learn and iterate from results.
- Write, edit and optimize marketing content such as blog posts, contributed content, white papers and webinar outlines.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with past experience (academic or professional) to prove it.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, particularly pivot tables and modeling.
- Clear ability to create compelling content that tells a story.
- Self-starter interested in assuming meaningful responsibilities early in the internship.
- Highly coachable individual interested in mastering digital marketing and business techniques.
- Experience with a marketing automation platform (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo).
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with digital marketing, especially for a B2B company.
- Pursuing business oriented undergraduate degree.
- Bizzabo bonding trips and networking opportunities
- Lunch and learns with company co-founders
- An opportunity to see first-hand what it's like working for a successful and fast growing start up
- Having meaningful impact in a short period of time
- Being part of a people centric company
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Flexible work hours
- Paid internship
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top