Web development is essential to our success and we strive to build interfaces that are simple and delightful. We take great pride in our work and believe in experimenting, finding and implementing the best solutions. We do our best to keep up with the times and advance to better tools and frameworks. We've moved from server rendered pages, through fully single page application and up to isomorphic web application.
We’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated people who have a passion for building disruptive technology.
- You will contribute your analytical abilities and enthusiasm for research and provide solutions to challenging problems.
- Our web developers work end-to-end, both on the frontend and backend (node.js) development.
- You will play a key role in developing the future products of Bizzabo, from building a powerful website editor to writing a complex ticketing platform.
- You will improve the architecture, design and implementation of the web applications.
- Develop and test infrastructure, ensure high performance, and follow agile development methodologies.
- ☞ Computer science degree from a leading institute.
- ☞ Experience with one or more JS frameworks React/Angular/Ember/Backbone.
- ☞ Experience with Node.js for server side development
- ☞ Experience working with RESTful web services and working with 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- ☞ Experience in developing responsive UI
- ☞ Passionate about learning new technologies and improving your skills
- ☞ Experience with TDD or a testing culture
WE'RE PRETTY FUN
We believe in people. We also believe in nerf guns, air guitars, cupcakes bigger than your face and not taking ourselves too seriously.
We are motivated to create the best product and experience possible for our customers. This means working hard as a team, overcoming obstacles, and allowing ourselves to grow from the challenges we face.
We are a global company with customers located all over the world. We also work closely with our Israel office as well as attend global events. Not to mention our office is located in NYC :)
We started small but are now quickly growing! Make your mark at innovative startup making waves in the event industry where you will be constantly learning- personally and professionally.
We are smart and driven but know how to have fun! We embark on bonding excursions from white water rafting to super on-key karaoke. We also understand the importance of work/life balance and encourage our employees to travel and see the world.
Back to top