Escalation Team Leader
In this role you will:
- Provide expert level technical support for our product
- Analyze, diagnose, debug and solve complex issues
- Create and implement patches, fixes, and diagnostic tools
- Take ownership of escalations and drive towards resolution
- Lead a team of escalation engineers
- Manage critical client issues on Bizzabo’s product working closely with Engineering, our clients, and, if necessary, third-party partners.
- Build and define escalation model, detailed processes, and escalation protocols.
- Train Technical support engineers and help them resolve support cases more efficiently
- Handling high-profile customers and high-pressure situations.
- At least 3 years experience in Software Development (Java\React\AWS\etc)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good Communication Skills - Spoken and written
- Ability to communicate effectively and responsibly with customers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Project management skills
- High attention to detail: demonstrate outstanding organizational skills, maintaining accurate incident documentation, strong ability to follow through on issues until resolution
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top