Director of Sales Operations
Bizzabo is an award-winning and growing event tech startup with offices in New York and Tel Aviv. Our Event Success Platform is used by thousands of events worldwide, which are attended by millions of professionals. Our vision and passion is to make events more successful and impactful. Bizzabo is seeking a smart, motivated, accomplished, hands-on and collaborative Sales Operation Executive to join their growing New York team to lead, accelerate and manage the company's sales operation efforts. The selected candidate will be a self-starter and have experience in sales operations and business solutions professional at the B2B enterprise/SaaS software solutions industry.
We are looking for a competitive Director of Sales Operations, who possesses a get it done mentality. The incoming executive will be responsible for analyzing our sales data, implementing and managing our sales process, monitoring and analyzing sales activities against established performance goals. We need a sharp, analytical, and data driven individual who will be an integral part of a fast growing startup. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced, high growth start-up environment and will have an immediate impact on the company's overall sales productivity level. This position is located in our awesome office in NYC.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Develop and implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools to track opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization and account development.
- Provide monthly detailed, analyzed reports for sales related conversion metricsGather, prepare, and review sales forecast files on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Execute predictive modeling for enhanced decision making and forecasting analysis and identify levers for driving revenue growth.
- Training new sales hires on best practices and processes with a proven managerial track record that motivates and empowers employees.
- Working closely with the CEO, VP Sales and other executives on a daily basisEnable sales leadership, finance, customer success, product and marketing to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating process and decisions.
- Solid track record in leading Sales operations in a high growth software/SaaS company.
- 3+ years Sales Operations experience - A must
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policiesExperienced in conducting sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Highly proficient with Salesforce.com with certification
Skills & Requirments
- Managerial experience (big advantage)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (a must)
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, Product and Executive leaders.
Back to top