Director of Sales Operations
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers.
- Develop and implement comprehensive pipeline reporting tools to track opportunities from lead generation to revenue realization and account development.
- Provide monthly detailed, analyzed reports for sales related conversion metricsGather, prepare, and review sales forecast files on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Execute predictive modeling for enhanced decision making and forecasting analysis and identify levers for driving revenue growth.
- Training new sales hires on best practices and processes with a proven managerial track record that motivates and empowers employees.
- Working closely with the CEO, VP Sales and other executives on a daily basisEnable sales leadership, finance, customer success, product and marketing to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating process and decisions.
- Solid track record in leading Sales operations in a high growth software/SaaS company.
- 3+ years Sales Operations experience - A must
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policiesExperienced in conducting sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translating the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
- Highly proficient with Salesforce.com with certification
Skills & Requirments
- Managerial experience (big advantage)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (a must)
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, Product and Executive leaders.
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top