Customer Success Manager IL
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for everything about your portfolio of customers after the initial sale. You’ll work with the sales, product and management teams to drive event success for our customers. You’ll educate established customers about new functionalities, best practices, industry developments and otherwise increase the value Bizzabo delivers to their organization.
- Building strong relationships with customers to learn and understand their needs to proactively provide insights, improvements, and best practices for success
- Taking ownership of accounts and managing their onboarding, success, retention, and renewal processes
- Soliciting references, referrals, and testimonials from customers
- Bringing your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s values, unique culture, and vision
- Collaborating with marketing team on customer communication campaigns
- Collaborating with product team to communicate customers’ needs and design ideal offering/features
- Attending and presenting at conferences and events
- Identifying upsell opportunities and managing the renewal process throughout the contract lifecycle
- Maintaining portfolio and monitoring analytics, reports and KPIs
- Becoming well read and knowledgeable in the trends and topics of the event industry
- Mastering CRM and Customer Success software
- A proven track record of successfully building rapport and relationships with all levels
- Amazing communication skills
- At least a year of experience as a Customer Success Manager in a software company
- Strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services, broadly defined
- Account management, project management and problem-solving skills
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Positive (and awesome) attitude with a strong work ethic
- Data driven with appreciation of organization and process
WE'RE PRETTY FUN
We believe in people. We also believe in nerf guns, air guitars, cupcakes bigger than your face and not taking ourselves too seriously.
We are motivated to create the best product and experience possible for our customers. This means working hard as a team, overcoming obstacles, and allowing ourselves to grow from the challenges we face.
We are a global company with customers located all over the world. We also work closely with our Israel office as well as attend global events. Not to mention our office is located in NYC :)
We started small but are now quickly growing! Make your mark at innovative startup making waves in the event industry where you will be constantly learning- personally and professionally.
We are smart and driven but know how to have fun! We embark on bonding excursions from white water rafting to super on-key karaoke. We also understand the importance of work/life balance and encourage our employees to travel and see the world.
Back to top