Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative (its an entry level position). This is a great opportunity for you to not only develop personally but also play an instrumental role in our expansion.
If you’re hungry, fun, passionate, tech-savvy, intelligent, a team player, self-starter and hustler – we want you to join our BizzaFamily.
- Conduct high volume prospecting and outbound calls and emails for qualified leads
- Work closely with sales and marketing to support prospecting activities
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly activity targets
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Managers to develop appropriate prospect communication plans
- Master our CRM tool for existing accounts and opportunity forecasting
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Bizzabo’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Schedule online product demonstrations for an assigned Sales Representative
- Participate and pitch at conferences and events
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Bizzabo’s event platform
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Street smarts
- Event industry experience – advantage
- Positive (and awesome) attitude with a strong work ethic
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or a related field
- Strong presentation skills via phone, online and in person
- Previous experience with sales - advantage
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
WE'RE PRETTY FUN
We believe in people. We also believe in nerf guns, air guitars, cupcakes bigger than your face and not taking ourselves too seriously.
We are motivated to create the best product and experience possible for our customers. This means working hard as a team, overcoming obstacles, and allowing ourselves to grow from the challenges we face.
We are a global company with customers located all over the world. We also work closely with our Israel office as well as attend global events. Not to mention our office is located in NYC :)
We started small but are now quickly growing! Make your mark at innovative startup making waves in the event industry where you will be constantly learning- personally and professionally.
We are smart and driven but know how to have fun! We embark on bonding excursions from white water rafting to super on-key karaoke. We also understand the importance of work/life balance and encourage our employees to travel and see the world.
Back to top