Bizzabo is an award-winning event tech company with offices in New York and Herzliya. Our Event Success Platform is used by thousands of events worldwide, which are attended by millions of professionals. Our vision and passion is to make events more successful and impactful.
Our backend developers share a common interest in distributed backend systems, their scalability and continued development. Developers are spread across our cross-functional squads and have end-to-end ownership on server development in their squad.
ATTENTION TO QUALITY
- Be dedicated to product quality and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
END TO END
- Continuously design, develop and deploy backend services
- Focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Contribute your analytical abilities
- Enthusiasm for research
- Provide solutions to challenging problems
- Computer science degree from a leading institute
- Experience in Java/Scala or similar
- Working with databases such as MySQL
- You feel at home on Linux and the terminal
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with the Spring framework
- Working with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.
- Experience with TDD or a testing culture
- Experience building RESTful web services and interacting with 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
Back to top