BACK-END DEVELOPER 2017
ATTENTION TO QUALITY
- Be dedicated to product quality and have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
END TO END
- Continuously design, develop and deploy backend services
- Focus on high availability, low latency and scalability
- Contribute your analytical abilities
- Enthusiasm for research
- Provide solutions to challenging problems
- Computer science degree from a leading institute
- Experience in Java/Scala or similar
- Working with databases such as MySQL
- You feel at home on Linux and the terminal
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with the Spring framework
- Working with AWS infrastructure: EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.
- Experience with TDD or a testing culture
- Experience building RESTful web services and interacting with 3rd party APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
See Inside the Office of Bizzabo
Bizzabo is an award-winning all-in-one event success platform that helps organizers from around the globe create successful events. Bizzabo offers software that empowers organizers to build amazing websites, sell tickets, grow communities, go mobile, and maximize event experiences. With a vision to help create impactful events, Bizzabo is reaching millions of people nationwide.
Back to top