Underwriter-Small Business Funding
- New York, NY
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with the Relationship Managers in structuring, analyzing and negotiating credit transactions
- Responsible for full-cycle underwriting of assigned small business financing
- Determine the ability of the client to repay financing based on analysis of the client's cash flow statements, tax returns, and other financial information
- Perform detailed financial analysis on the small business, including trend and ratio analysis, and interpret the financial information to determine credit quality and cash flow adequacy
- Perform credit analysis and financial statement analysis on co-owners, guarantors, and individuals to determine assets coverage for requested loan amounts
- Coordinate with Relationship Managers regarding customer calls and site visits
- Perform other due diligence as needed to determine the creditworthiness of a small business owner
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top