Software Implementation Project Manager
- New York, NY
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Founded in 2007, Biz2Credit is a leading online marketplace for small business funding and a fintech solution provider to both global and regional financial institutions.
Biz2Credit's fully configurable SaaS platform incorporates artificial intelligence & machine learning to provide a full end-to-end solution in the SMB, Commercial, and Consumer lending space. As our partners embark on a digital transformation of their business, our solution increases operational efficiencies, enhances risk controls and enables overall business growth.
Currently, we seek to hire a Software Implementation Project Manager for our NY Office that will handle implementing our in-house SaaS platform into fortune 50 Banks.
- Build business cases.
- Research and document detailed project requirements.
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations.
- Maintain project documentation, issue management, change requests and change management.
- Hold team and client status meetings to provide visibility to the project's progress, deadline, goals, objectives, and issues.
- Coach and guide team members to complete tasks and project deliverable.
- Resolve conflicts related to schedule, solution and team performance.
- Create client confidence in the project's performance and Biz2Credit.
- Help make complex implementation concepts simple for clients.
- Seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to clients.
- Keep teams motivated to deliver a successful implementation.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top