We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing tech savvy team, where you will play a major role in developing market leading FinTech products and shaping future of lending. We're looking for exceptional candidates who are excited about the opportunity to build a next generation financial services business. The incumbent should be passionate about building awesome products by utilizing cutting-edge technologies, which in turn creates value for clients world-wide.
As a NetSuite Techno-Functional consultant, you will shape the company's current and future NetSuite development requirements by converting the product roadmap into a reality. While a background in financial services is not required, you must be passionate about tackling complex challenges faced by the product development organizations.
• Primary technical resource to finalize business and technical requirements necessary to design, develop, test and implement solutions on the NetSuite platform.
• Advise on how to leverage out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions, as well as when to customize
• Work on configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards
• Work with NetSuite support staff to assist users; create comprehensive technical requirements documentation and provide user training
• Help coordinate release preview and business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
• Maintain proper system access for all users and roles
• Special/other projects as assigned by the department manager
• Application Development experience in NetSuite, MS SQL, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk Suite Script, CSV Integrator, Suite Analytics, Custom data Record
• Minimum 3 years functional experience in NetSuite
• Designing and configuring/developing
• Development of interfaces for supported applications as well as unsupported applications that require integration
• Implementing platform end-to-end
• Administrator support experience
• Experience with data migrations and conversions
• Familiarity with business and e-commerce processe
• Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Banking, Payables, and Receivables), CRM (Life cycle from Lead to Quote to order, Marketing to ROI), Electronic Funds Transactions, and Fixed Asset
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Familiarity with MS Office applications
Position: NetSuite Administrator
Open Date: 10/12/2020
About the Organization:
This position is currently accepting applications.