Manager Financial Reporting, Planning and Analysis
- New York, NY
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
BizCredit, is a leading small business financier and provider of fintech lending solutions with headquarters in New York. The company is private but has both venture and private equity investors. Biz2Credit is seeking to hire a Manager FP&A who will manage the monthly financial consolidation and reporting and the annual budgeting process.. The FP&A Manager work with the accounting team, the controller and the CFO and will ultimately be responsible to prepare, and analyze, our monthly financial results including development of a monthly commentary as part of our ongoing management reporting requirements for the board and our equity investors. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis and more to support key decision making,
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Prepare analyze and interpret monthly financial results and forecasts
- Work with operational leaders to develop the annual budget and forecasts
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the key business drivers of the partnerships and learn to forecast each line of business
- Prepare and analyze key metrics for corporate reporting requirements ensure accuracy of such reporting
- Develop and maintain complex financial and business dashboards to provide clear and comprehensive analysis for presentation to management
- Partner with accounting team to manage audit requests, review and consolidate responses as needed
- Work with team to identify process improvement opportunities and lead implementation
- Act as team lead for process mapping of new system implementations as required and help to develop standardized reporting for new ERP in process of implementation
- Assist partners with operational planning, controls, and processes as needed
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis for Executive management
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top