Lead Engineer - MEAN Stack
- Noida, India
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing tech savvy team, where you will play a major role in developing market leading FinTech products and shaping future of lending. We're looking for exceptional candidates who are excited about the opportunity to build a next generation financial services business. The incumbent should be passionate about building awesome products by utilizing cutting-edge technologies, which in turn creates value for clients world-wide.
As a biz2credit Lead Engineer, you will shape the company's current and future product development by converting the product roadmap into a reality. While a background in financial services is not required, you must be passionate about tackling complex challenges faced by the product development organizations.
•Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
•Currently working as a hands-on developer in Python with a thorough understanding of Mean Stack (Mongo DB, Angular.js, node.js, express.js)
•Minimum 6 years of product development experience for large scale systems with high volume and high-performance requirements. Also have experience in leading team of 5 - 10 people in at least 1 project, preferably more.
•Experience and good knowledge of event-based programming
•Working experience of RESTful APIs / Soap APIs and data modeling
•Experience / Knowledge SQL/NoSQL database fundamentals desirable
•Expertise in designing Analytics solution and proposing new solution
•Built at least 1-2 large products on cloud - AWS / Docker
•Deep understanding of data modeling and data architecture. Be role model for the team in establishing strong product engineering practices.
•Should be able to develop high performance & scalable application.
•Strong problem solving and analytical skills
•Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
•Ability to work on multiple assignments.
•Hands on Experience with MVC Framework
•60% & above in entire academics including highest qualification
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Must be a hands-on developer in Python with a thorough understanding of Mean Stack (Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js).
- Minimum 6 years of product development experience for large scale systems with high volume and high-performance requirements.
- Experience in leading a team of 5 - 10 developers in at least 1 project.
- Experience and good knowledge of event-based programming.
- Working experience of RESTful APIs, Soap APIs, and data modeling.
- Knowledge SQL or NoSQL database fundamentals is desirable.
- Expertise in designing proposing new solutions.
- Must have built at least 1-2 large products on cloud - AWS or Docker.
- Deep understanding of data modeling and data architecture.
- Be a role model for the team in establishing strong product engineering practices.
- Ability to develop high performance and scalable application.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Hands on Experience with MVC Framework.
60% & above in entire academics including highest qualification.
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top