- New York, NY
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Biz2Credit (read more at www.biz2credit.com ):
Founded in 2007, Biz2Credit is rated as the #1 small business financing resource in the U.S. by Entrepreneur Magazine. To-date, we've facilitated more than $2 billion in small business lending.
Biz2Credit, an all-in-one financing solution for entrepreneurs to get a small business loan with a fast approval process. Explore the best small business financing options with us!
Biz2Credit with the use of AI offers an innovative way for lenders and small business borrowers to connect through our online credit marketplace. Our robust network includes more than 1,200 lenders and tens of thousands of small businesses who connect to the network through partnerships with Paychex, Start-up America, CPA's, business brokers and other referral partners.
Businesses can register in under four (4) minutes and see instant, online matches with qualified lenders. There's 24/7 access to SMB articles and resources, and an option to work directly with a Biz2Credit Loan Specialist who works with the business every step of the way to ensure high-quality loan packages. Our loan packages close 3x the national average.
Our Global Presence:
Biz2Credit is headquartered in New York City, (USA). With a well-established international presence outside the United States, we maintain a network of offices serving our clients in Asia Pacific Regions, Australia etc.
Careers with Biz2Credit;
Explore our career opportunities and learn more about why Biz2Credit is a great place to work. Join a global leader in digital fintech services that will engage your mind, inspire your creativity and develop your career. Biz2Credit values the individual and strives to deliver an appropriate work-life balance because a motivated and happy person can add untold value to our clients and colleagues around the world. We attract individuals from different backgrounds and cultures who - like you - bring a unique point of view and unique business skills. You'll work with great people and will be exposed to a range of alternative perspectives.
Everyone's opinion is valued. After all, diversity of thought and ideas enables us to provide better services to our clients. In return for your input and ideas, we're committed to giving you the experiences you need to progress and develop as well as the learning and coaching to help you to excel.
Biz2credit is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Taking in-house generated leads of business owners who desire financing
• Must update in real-time the Sales Team - CRM with notes and comments related to the client's funding needs
• Interfacing with small business owners to assess their financing requirements and recommend available financing solutions
• Gather information and lead each prospective client from pre-qualification to closing
• Demonstrate an ability to simultaneously 'close the deal' while satisfying customer expectations
• Meet crucial deadlines and monthly Sales Team goals
• Must adhere to underwriting process and funding procedures
• Communicating and following up with clients
Qualifications and Skills
• 4-year degree preferred
• Track record in a sales environment with strong relationships building skills
• 1-2 years of sales experience in banking, financial sales, equipment leasing, factoring, merchant cash advance or mortgage sales
• Demonstrated ability for problem-solving and determining viable solutions for customers
• Have an innate ability to build rapport and develop trust quickly with business owners
This position is currently accepting applications.
Back to top