At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Bitly is looking for a Visual Designer to support all representations of our brand; layout, typography, iconography, and usage of color with respect to our product. You will support our visual language for a cohesive brand experience across all channels — web experiences, mobile, content, swag, you name it.
Our ideal candidate is, first and foremost, a communications design genius, capable of delivering ideas clearly while also translating feedback into clear and cohesive pixel-perfect projects. We would like to see a balanced portfolio of finely polished work across web, mobile, and maybe even some print.
You will join a small and passionate design team that's big on teamwork and accountability and low on egos. This role reports to the Art Director and will be an essential bridge between product and marketing.
You will get to know your teammates like a second family and enjoy the many benefits of work-hard-play-hard startup culture.
- A portfolio showcasing web and mobile work, with specific attention to the details of a brand
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Be a self-starter. You should be as comfortable working collaborating as you are working independently with minimal direction
- A clean, organized, and polished aesthetic
- Experience working with product libraries, style guides, and brand guidelines
- Mastery of Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills, experience with an agile process is a plus
- Proficiency with Google Slides, Keynote and PowerPoint
NICE TO HAVES
- Any front-end development, photo direction, video production or print production is a plus!
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Free Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; same-day doctor appointments and ability to text, call or video chat + expert insurance guidance.
- Flexible vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
Meet Some of Bitly's Employees
Lead Application Engineer
As head of the Application Engineering Team, Sean helps his crew code and create all Bitly's features and services, overseeing deployment from back-end to front-end.
Back to top