User Experience Specialist
Our free Bitly product has millions of users, from individuals to corporations. Whether it’s a small or large request, we want our users to have the best support. This role will work hand-in-hand with numerous departments within Bitly, and will work extremely close with our sales team to identify new opportunities among our free users.
You’re comfortable talking to strangers over email and are eager to solve problems on a daily basis. You’re a fast learner who isn’t afraid to ask questions, and you work well in a team environment to improve our product and our users’ experience. You’re a hard worker, but you don’t take yourself too seriously!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer Support Tickets for free users
- Monitor the App Store Reviews for each App
- Submit a weekly report of top-used macros and any new JIRAs filed that week
- Blocking Spam and Abuse
- Prospect for new business
- Prospect for upsell opportunities for large accounts (adding user seats or more features)
- Support SDR team through product training and how to identify potential use-cases for inbound and outbound leads
- 0 - 2 years experience communicating with customers, ideally new client development, customer acquisition, or customer conversion.
- Good to have familiarity with Salesforce and or comparable marketing measurement and customer relationship management tools.
- Experience in a team environment that required email outreach and analyzed performance by measured results.
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
It is our mission to inspire people to better understand the world around them. Our vision is to empower marketers to make better decisions by providing insight into the connected world.
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks.
- We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- Sherpaa membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Flexible vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Platte, and San Francisco's Mission.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
Back to top