Senior Director, Enterprise Product Marketing
At Bitly, we value our community and our culture. We are actively looking for team members who align with our vision, mission and values.
Together we believe in an internet you can see across. We optimize the link so you can own your customer experience.
Bitly is looking for a proven Product Marketer who can lead us into our next phase of development on our Link Management Platform. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll work cross-functionally with the Operations and Product teams to develop the positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for Bity’s enterprise products and services.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop product positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategies for new and existing products by understanding competitive drivers, market trends, and the needs of Bitly’s enterprise customers.
- Plan and implement strategy around the launch of new features, products, and releases across our Product, Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Manage acquisition strategy across all available channels including paid and organic.
- Become a product evangelist and spokesperson, communicating with both internal and external stakeholders through social media, webinars, briefings and product demonstrations, and other means
- Know our target customers, their challenges, and the benefits of our solutions, and apply this knowledge to strategy creation
- 4-7 years of product marketing experience, with 10 years overall experience
- B2B / SaaS business experience
- Hands on Analytical/Data Driven decision maker.
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Communication skills. Connecting with very different audiences comes naturally
- Leadership qualities with the ability to positively influence outcomes
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- You enjoy leveraging resources and implementing ideas in new ways to find solutions
- Self-motivated with a true passion for product marketing and SaaS platforms
- >(!=) We strive for excellence in all we do. We care.
- Knowledge is power. We are curious. We strive to discover new things and share them with the world.
- Do or do not; there is no try. We will do great things. We will take risks. We will make it happen.
- This land is our land. We are in this together, and we are all owners.
- RESPECT. We treat our teammates, customers and partners with integrity and value the relationships that we build.
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options.
- Comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered (all LGBT friendly).
- 401k with up to 4% employer match.
- One Medical membership; doctors you can text, call or email 24/7 + expert insurance guidance.
- Unlimited vacation, personal time, and work from home policies.
- Generous parental leave policies; maternity and parental leave for growing families.
- Mothers’ room available.
- Company sponsored conference speaking and attendance.
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches.
- Gorgeous new offices in New York’s Flatiron, Denver’s Union Station, and San Francisco's Union Square.
- Quarterly Hack weeks.
- Company sponsored volunteering opportunities.
- Dog and bike friendly.
Meet Some of Bitly's Employees
Lead Application Engineer
As head of the Application Engineering Team, Sean helps his crew code and create all Bitly's features and services, overseeing deployment from back-end to front-end.
Back to top